1/2 scale Remington Model 95 derringer kit
1 500,00 €
Assembly in the rules of art, making of the missing parts of beautiful fully functional Derringer Remington half scale kit by Carmen Gianforte.
The famous master craftsman Carmen Gianforte has made rough cast kits to assemble of the iconic Remington Derringer model 95. These kits are delivered incomplete and unfinished. The price of 1500€ includes only the assembly, the supply of the missing parts and the finishing touches. The purchase of the kit ($400), shipping and customs fees from the USA to France are not included. You have to add about 600€ at the current exchange rate. This kit is entirely made of high quality carbon steel. Standard version in "white steel".
Many options are possible on quote, list not exhaustive:
- 60€ = 2 dummy cartridges in .20 RF caliber. Brass case and lead bullet.
- 60€ = Chambering and boring barrels to receive 4 mm Flobert long or short cartridges, (real caliber .177 inch). Cartridges are not sold by AAM.
- 250€ = Rifled barrel
- 45€ = Cold bluing steel (barrel and frame)
- 70€ = Hot bluing steel (barrel and frame)
- 70€ = Grips in old ivory or mother of pearl
- 250 to 500€ = Precious wood case on quote, price depends on options (complexity, with or without key lock, velvet... )
You may also like
Wooden case for Derringer Remington Model 95 half scale. Starting at 250€.
Solid pearwood, sanded-waxed, sharp-edged corners, 2 brass hinges, exterior brass clasp. Velvet bottom, burgundy red or dark almond green, housing or case for 4 cartridges. Model presented price 425€ (605€ with 2 dice and 4 cartridges).
Two dummy cartridges 41 RF half-scale
Two inert and non-functional dummy cartridges. Brass casing, lead-tin alloy ball. Caliber .2 inch (5 mm) overall length .45 inch (11.5 mm). Specially designed for Gianforte Remington Derringer half-scale
Ebony and brass dice by unit. Half-scale
Each die is perfectly balanced and of Casino regulation dimensions. Specially designed for Gianforte Remington Derringer set.